1. Start HBC - Load cIOSx rev 21 Installer
Originally Posted by oliversdaman
2. Select IOS 36 or IOS236 as the IOS to use during installation (Or IOS249 if you have it).
3. Read the Disclaimer - Press A If you agree
4. "Select Base IOS Version" < IOS57 > - Press A
5. "Select Custom IOS Installation Slot" Choose < IOS250 > - Press A
6. "Select Custom IOS Installation Mode" Choose Wad Install or Network Install - Press A
7. If you selected Wad Install - "Select Source Device" Choose Wii SD Slot - Press A - Wait
8. Installing please wait.....SUCCESS - Press Any Button to Continue - Press B to EXIT
Altered for you to show you what to change.
Do NOT bump your post before 24 hours and as mentioned we have a black ops guide. Read it and follow it, stop posting here about it.
can u tell me where to post this issue then?
Review Krank's last post above yours, he edited it. Beyond that, this is NOT the thread for Black Ops discussion, period. I will not close this thread, but I will suspend your posting privileges if you fail to listen to direction (AGAIN).
nice thread but how is this one so fear is it better then the other ones like r17 or so thanks
Hey I installed the rev 21 in the 249 with a base of 58 and a few hours later I found this guide so I did it again this time using 56 as a base. and now wiiflow cant find the partition. any advice. did I screw up using the suggested 58 as a base ? what would you guys do revert to rev 20 ? thanks in advance
It should detect your HDD with 56 base but you can go back to IOS58 base by repeating the process and re-installing.
Originally Posted by Carlos36
I am sorry Krank I am still confused,do you mean reinstalling with the 58 as base? or reinstalling with the 56?
Edit: nevermind I am too sleepy and tired right now. I got you now. Thanks
hey Krank I reinstalled with a base 58 and nothing, Wiiflow says install or select partition and gives me a option of wbfs1 and when I try nothing happens. any other ideas.
Not sure....is your HDD WBFS formatted? What cIOS was it working with before? Go back to that one.
is there any advantages to installing rev21?
im currently using 249 v20(56) and 250 v19 (57)
im thinking of upgrading 249 v21 (56) and 250 v21 (57) but only if it is actually gonna give me more compatability with games and work with wiiflow 2.2 r304 (249).......