Softmod advice - do I need any updating at all??
I have a Wii (v4.2u) and this dude put the following on my Wii:
- Neogamma R7, IOS249 - rev.14
- Homebrew Channel - v1.0.5 (asks me to update, should I?) IOS61 v21.29
...when I open the homebrew menu, this is what I have:
- Backup Loader
- CIOS38R14 Installer (CIOS38-rev.14)
- Cover Floader (USB ISO Loader)
- DragonMedia player
- DVDx Installer
- Gamecube Installer
- Gecko (OS 1.9.3)
- Gecko (OS 1.107b)
- Mega Code downloader
- Ocarina (Cheat app)
- SoftMii NAND Dumper
- SoftMii Tweak Toy
- Wad Manager
- /apps/homebrew_browser/b-homebrew browser
- /apps/preloader 0.30,rev.4/b
- /apps/sd and usb loader/bo
I have the NES, SUPER NES, and Sega emulators and roms working. I already have an external hdd that has been formatted with WBFS.
Its been a long time since I've played any actual Wii games, I've spent most of my time playing with the emulators, is there anything I should update to bring my softmod up to date to play the latest games, like the new Donkey Kong or Michael Jackson game??