PCE.emu v1.3.1- PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 emulator
PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 emulator, PCE Emu, to Sony's homebrew-capable console. A port of Mednafen's PC Engine emulation to Android, PCE Emu features "accurate emulation and high compatibility rate, zip file support, backup memory and save state support, and more.
PCE.emu is PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16 emulator written in C++ for Android, iOS and PS3. It uses the emulation backend from Mednafen and is built on top of the Imagine engine. The source is released under the GPLv3 license.
* Accurate emulation and high compatibility rate.
* Zip file support
* CD emulation via loading cue files, you must have a system card rom named syscard.pce in the same directory as your cue files.
* Cue files may use external audio tracks in Ogg Vorbis & Wav (PCM, ADPCM, etc) formats (not working on PS3 currently)
* Optional on-screen multi-touch controls in addition to keyboard controls (needs Android 2.1 for multi-touch)
* Backup memory and save state support, one auto-save and one manual slot for save states
* No user activation or other nonsense ;)
Performance Notes (as of version 1.3.0):
* PS3: 60fps with hucards & CDs.
Controls for PS3:
* D-pad : navigate menus (Up & Down), Left to go up a directory in file picker, Right to select highlighted entry
* Cross : confirm/select menu entry, Button I
* Circle : cancel menu entry/go back, Button II
* Select : Select
* Start: Run
* L2 : open/dismiss menu
* R2 : Fast-forward
Currently known issues/bugs:
* No international character support in gui
* Not really a bug, but when running on a case-sensitive file system make sure your CUE file specifies references in the same case as on the file system.
* PS3: only 1 controller is supported
* PS3: loading a CUE file with external audio tracks causes the system to lock up
* PS3: sound is not synced properly, causes slight distortion in the audio