Latest Version - 1.2
TetriCycle is Tetris projected onto a cylindrical surface. Rotate the cylinder left/right such that the descending piece falls into place.
* 9th Release: 10/20/10
* Added a Mirror powerup.
* Added a Speed Up powerup.
* Added a Junk Piece powerup.
* 8th Release: 10/19/10
* Added classical mode (for classic tetris).
* The Player Profiles 'rotation' label now has a 'piece' option that allows you to move the piece instead of moving the playfield; this is similar to classical mode, except that the piece is allowed to wrap around in cylindrical mode.
* The Player Profiles 'guide' label now has a 'line' option, so when selecting the guide mode, you can choose between a shadow piece, or a guide line.
* 7th Release: 9/30/10
* Source code is now available!
You can download a forwarder channel- Here
TetriCycle updated to 1.2.