Download works fine, just checked. Read whats in the pack and you can go get them from Ciles Hermes and Wanin cIOS as wads thread.
Yeah, like I said try with IOS36 in WM or the installers. You haven't really answered the questions I asked so I don't know what you did.
Also, use wad manager 1.7.
Just realised, this is what i need... cIOSx Rev 20 (Base 56) --- IOS249
i've already got IOS249 but i'm on Rev 17, (in all it says im on neogamma R8 beta 7, IOS249 (Rev 17) )
so how do i update to rev 20?
i'm, trying to do the following...
1. Download -- WAD-Manager_v1.7.rar
2. Extract and Copy the Wad Manager Folder to the apps folder on your SD (SD:/apps/WAD-Manager_v1.7/boot.dol)
3. Wad Files go in the Wad folder on your SD (SD:/wad/xxxxxx.wad)
4. Launch Wad Manager Via HBC -- Select IOS249 -- Press A
5. NAND Emulation -- Disabled -- Press A ---- Wii SD Slot -- Press A
6. Select the wad you want to install -- Press A To Install -- Wait -- Press HOME When finished.
where do i download the apps folder from?
Might sound a right divvy here, but im sooo confused!! If i have the original disc, do i just have to follow step 5, or anything else as well? also, wha tdo i need on my sd card first as my card is formatted.
really really thankful for any nice and simple help!!
Ok I've fixed the problem, the problem was cios249  rev 20. I went back to cios249  rev 20 and everything is back to normal. Apparently I can't play black ops or guitar on the same wii right now, But i can live withouth black ops for the time being. Any solutions for backing the songs up on the SD card? I'm still getting an "unknown error" when i download from the music store. Thanks much!
Nice you've got yours pretty much sorted, im still confused as to what to do!!
has anyone got any advice for me? im still stuck as to where to start!
Quitar hero 5 will play from original disc but not from usb loader
Quitar hero 6 wont play from original disc or usb loader so guessing i also need to upgrade to iso249 ( rev 20 )
can someone please copy and paste the procedure........
thanks in advance for your replies