PSGROOVE Payload Custom
File Size- 3.36Mb
Latest Version- v4b
This code is the result to disassemble port1_config_descriptor and to get some things from AerialX code
- You can launch an EBOOT.BIN (unencrypted) from /dev_usb000 using the menu option "/app_home/PS3_GAME".
You must copy in the root folder of the USB device a PS3_GAME folder with the next content
|------- USRDIR ---->EBOOT.BIN
- You can also launch backups using a manager. The original manager needs a Bluray disc to exit and run games, but i have added a new
feature to create a shortcut between "/app_home/PS3_GAME" and /dev_bdvd. So, it is possible to launch games without a bluray disc
in the tray, using this path (but you needs other manager or you needs eject the disc after leaving the original manager).
I have tested some games, as Uncharted 2, Heavently Sword and others, mounting it directly (in payload the code) and it works without any disc
Te syscall 36 is used to indicate the game path and it is used to create the shortcut detecting a pointer in the payload . I have relocated
"memory_patch_table" because the dedicated area is full and it hang if you copy more code.
To compile the PPU code you needs the compilers created by the ps3toolchain and fix the path in PS3_COMPILERS from Makefile.payload. You needs also
the AVR compilers (i use an AT90USBKEY) and maybe gcc compiler (for raw2payload utility in others system)
If you are using a PIC or other method, use port1_config_descriptor.h to replace the same thing.
* New Address 0x80000000007ff000 end of the payload at the end of the Kernel in order to add the extra code needed (the code is relocatable, if necessary)
* Added support syscall 8 with Stealth and other kernel functions such as copy, allocate memory, perform routine, add path table (for replacement / redirection of files and directories), etc. (see syscall8.h for details)
* Support for Homebrew in / apps_home/PS3_GAME similar to a flash drive or connected on / dev_usb000/PS3_GAME
* Syscall redirection 36 games to run diskless / apps_home/PS3_GAME
Hermes is back in the PS3 jailbreaking scene and updated his PSGROOVE.
OK, it seems like all the Releases are for all the other USB Keys. I take it that if someone is using the TI-84, Andriod phone, Dingoo, Ect., they have to wait till a port come to those? Would like it if the releases were workable in any of the Device ports or if they have a Converter for them.
merci pour le partage, c'est bon pour moi!
I'm still waiting for my lg android ally to make the list. Can't wait. Hope it turns out to be compatible. I'll make a guide if I ever get my hands on something that can do it... donations accepted, lol