Latest Version- 0.07
ThemeShooterTk is a cross-platform, Python based clone of ThemeShooter made by HoKaze.
It can be run on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and most modern Unix-like operating systems so long as the following requirements are met:
* Python 2.x (Python 2.6 and 2.7 should work fine)
* Tkinter (should come with python)
* Python Imaging Library, PIL (Tends to be included with python)
* PIL: ImageTk Module (on Linux this tends to be kept seperate, look for the "python-imaging-tk" package)
What started off as a quick and dirty clone of the original ThemeShooter has since grown and whilst it may be behind the original and ThemeShooterX, it should hopefully suffice for some basic "themeshots." I do intend on continuing to add to it on the rare occasion I have time.
As of version 0.07:
* Dummy text (with alpha)
* Theme previews
* Screenshot generation
* Replaces missing images (apart from the background) with images from Classic theme, Dark Water v2 theme OR a custom theme of your choice
* Random bubble placement on both preview and screenshots
* Beginnings of an application database of sorts (possibly expanded later)
* Basic configuration file support for program settings (will be expanded later)
* Simple console output option, for debugging and rough speed checks
Download- Source Code Included
ThemeShooterTK updated to 0.06 now with new features. I also added an image to the post.
ThemeShooterTk updated to 0.07