msxDS by Popolon
msxDS is a MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ emulator for DS/DS Lite and it is based on fmsxDS v.0.07 by Nyagosu.
Several bugs fix and changes have been added.
Version 0.86 (2010-09-18) new
* Added scrolling file names with the stylus.
* Now we must do a double-tap on the save-state icon.
* Modified the routine of collision of MSX1 sprites for Pitfall II.
* Small improvement of the UI.
* MSX2 mode by default (because it is faster than the MSX2+ mode).
* Fixed some bugs in the patch the ROM disk. (Improved DSK images support.)
* SCC+ emulation (for SD Snatcher, Konami Game collections, etc...).
* Fixed of the screen12 color contour which was managed like the screen8.
* Removal of some useless display conditions. (msxDS is still a bit faster!)
Version 0.85 (2010-08-22)
* Added many crc32 of megarom from Korea.
* Fixed 32KB ROM mirrors.
* Rewrote sprites routines. (full emulation)
* Super Pierrot mapper support.
* Some small fix in the megaroms mappers routines.
* Fixed status register 0 of VDP in MSX1 mode. (Zaxxon published by Electric Software works.)
* Added Kanji BASIC support. (The a1wxkdr.rom file is now required.)
* MSX2+ logo is displayed.
* Use of TCM memory for several graphics routines. (msxDS is a bit faster!)
* Double-tap on a file name to select it (and close the window).
* Use of L and R triggers for 'Fire Ball' and 'Roller Ball' pinballs. (ROM versions only)
* Unzip the archive and copy fmsxDS.nds on your flash card.
* Copy the /msxds folder that contains 'CMOS.ROM' and 'Carts.crc' files into root of your flash card.
* Copy MSX/MSX2/MSX2+ japanese BIOS, FM-PAC BIOS and Kanji ROM into this folder. That is the following files.
- MSX.ROM = MSX BIOS and BASIC
- MSX2.ROM = MSX2 BIOS and BASIC
- MSX2EXT.ROM = MSX2 ExtROM
- MSX2P.ROM = MSX2+ BIOS and BASIC
- MSX2PEXT.ROM = MSX2+ ExtROM
- DISK.ROM = DiskROM and BDOS
- FMPAC.ROM = FMPAC BIOS
- KANJI.ROM = KANJI ROM (JIS 1st+2nd Class)
- A1WXKDR.ROM = Kanji Basic from FS-A1WSX
- CMOS.ROM = To save parameters of the MSX.
Need DLDI patch to work.
Source- msxDS Homepage