Wad Manager 1.7
Wad Manager is used to install wad files into your Wii.
DO NOT INSTALL OR UNINSTALL WADS UNLESS YOU HAVE BOOTMII AS BOOT2 AND/OR PRIILOADER!!!! There is a chance of a brick so please take the necessary precautions before you proceed.
- Place the wad file you want to install on your SD card in a folder called "wad"
- Download Wad Manger 1.7 from here
- Unpack it and place it in the apps folder on your SD card or your USB drive
- Start HBC
- Start Wad Manager
- Read the Warning and press “A”
- Select the IOS to use for the install and press "A" (Try IOS236 but if you don’t have 236 then use IOS249 or IOS36).
- Select the Wii SD Slot and press "A"
- Select the wad directory and press “A”
- Choose the wad you want to install and press "A"
- Select “Install WAD” (or Uninstall if you want to remove a wad) and press "A"
- Press “Home” twice to exit back to HBC.