Wiiflow THP Video Converter
created by mgrimmenator
Wiiflow THP Video Converter is a .Net 2.0 application designed to create trailers for games in Wiiflow.
[SPOILER="How To Convert Video(s) To Trailer"]1. Select the video file that you would like to make into a trailer.
2. Enter the path into the input file textbox by clicking on the ... and navigating to the file or by drag n drop the file into the input file textbox.
3. You make select multiple videos in the open file dialog or by selecting multiple files and drag n drop to the input file textbox.
4. Select the output file size you would like. Default is set to 640x480 for best resolution. If video is not playing correctly or pauses then select a smaller size.
5. Start time is set to start coverting the video from the begining of the file starting a 0. This value may be adjusted to skip over beginning parts of your video if
6. End time is set to stop at 5 minutes. If video to less than that then it will stop upon completion. You may adjust the end time to longer length if necessary.
7. The volume of the video may be increased from its default level by adjusting the volume amount. On some videos that are already load,
this may distort the sound. Adjust as needed or leave it set at 0.
8. Click convert video when ready.
9. THP trailer will be created for each file you specified in the same directory as the input video file.
10. Rename the *.thp file to the first 3 letters or digits of the gameid you want to trailer for.
11. Place the *.thp files into the trailers folder for wiiflow and enjoy.[/SPOILER]
- moved fileds around a little to fix languages for labels
- add dutch, english, french, japanese, danish language files
Source- WiiFlow Wiki