Wiiflow Fanart Creator
created by mgrimmenator with contributed code by r-win
Wiiflow Fanart Creator is a .Net 2.0 application designed to create/modify fanart for Wiiflow.
[SPOILER="Creating New Fanart"]
1. Enter the gameid of the game you are creating fanart for.
2. Select a background image to use.
3. Select whether you want to hide the cover when fanart is displayed, you can also check whether you want the cover to display
after the animation is complete and it will auto hide cover and show when done.
4. You may select various artwork to display on the background. (up to 6 total)
5. Set the settings to your preferences (settings are described in the fanart section of this site)
6. Preview your fanart animation by clicking on the Preview button.
7. Once you have your fanart to your liking then click on the File menu and select Save.
(fanart should be placed in it's a folder name the same as the gameid)[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Modifying Fanart"]1. Click on the File menu and select Load.
2. Navigate to the *.ini file of the fanart you would like to load.
3. Make necessary changes and save. (same as new fanart)[/SPOILER]
The File menu by default has Auto Snapshot checked. This option will automatically take a screenshot of the
final animation to use when uploading to wiifanart.com to show what your fanart looks like. You may also take a
screenshot of the display window any time by clicking on the File menu and selecting Snapshot. You will be
prompted will the save dialog box and can name what ever you like.
Source- WiiFlow Wiki
Oh nice, thanks for the reminder about this app. I'm going to pop a link to this page in the Wiiflow guide if you don't mind.
Feel free to post the link.