created by mgrimmenator
Wiiflow Configurator is a .Net 2.0 application designed to create/modify ini configuration files for wiiflow.
[SPOILER="How to create/modify category settings"]
1. Click on file menu and select load.
2. Choose to load games from an existing categories.ini or from a titlesdump.ini file.
3. A list should be populated of games, when the list is loaded it pulls info from a local
copy of wiitdb to get game names. If a title is missing then <UNKNOWN> will be displayed.
4. You may update your wiitdb file at anytime by click on file menu and selecting "Refresh wiitdb data".
5. Select a game by clicking on a title in the list. You will see the title appear at the top right of screen.
6. You may rename categories to whatever you desire.
7. Clicking the checkbox next to each category while a game is selected will add or remove that game from that
8. You may also set the options above the game list.
9. Once all settings have been defined, click on the file menu and select save then "Save Categories", this will
create your categories.ini file.
10. Copy your categories.ini file to your usb:/wiiflow/settings or sd:/wiiflow/settings directory. [/SPOILER]
Source- Wiiflow Wiki