WiiDoom is a Wii port of Doom using the open source PrBoom engine.
1. WiiDoom is available via the Homebrew Browser or download here.
2. If you are using the Homebrew Channel, just copy the WiiDoom directory from the archive (located in the apps directory) to the apps directory on the root of your SD card. If you are using another loader, you have to use the "boot.dol" file.
3. Place IWAD files in /apps/wiidoom/data/
4. To play PWADS you will need a full copy of Doom 1 or Doom 2. Place PWAD files in /apps/wiidoom/data/pwad/
5. Launch the game using your loader.
WiiDoom v0.4.5 Video
* Keycards/skullkeys are not shown in the HUD.
* Some walls/textures are not drawn.
* No music.
0.4.5 - 29-August-2010
* Full SDHC Support
* Full USB Support
* Classic Controller Support
* Gamecube Controller Support
* Changed /prboom/ to /apps/wiidoom/data/
* Various bugfixes and tweaks