Sundriver is detected as an usb 1.1 device, please help
Hello to you all,
I have a problem with my Sundriver, when i connect it to my laptop, the sundriver is added as a usb 1.1 device instead of a 2.0 device. I also get a popup message in my windows: "this device can perform faster etc..."
It takes about 1 hour to upload a game instead of 5 minutes which is really annoying if you want to upload a batch of 100 isos at once.
The strange thing is that it worked in the beginning and the sundriver was seen a usb 2.0 device but now when i plug it in my laptop i get a usb 1.1 device.
1. I have a windows 7 laptop with the newest chipset driver, every other usb device is seen as a usb 2.0 except for the sundriver.
2. I have tried a different laptop with xp sp3 on it, also has the newest chipset drivers but still the sundriver is seen as a usb 1.1 drive.
3. I reinstalled my windows 7 laptop and installed the newest drivers, sundriver is still usb 1.1 device.
4. The programmer ( 2.04) works in compatibility modem (xp sp3)
5. I changed the usb cable, still no succes
6. I even took another wii from a friend who also has a sundriver (we installed it together) and plugged it in both laptops, the sundriver is seen as a usb 1.1 device.
7. I sundriver is not upgrade to v004 or v009 because i dont have programmer to upgrade the firmware, so i only installed the first sundriver menu which works.
8. I have a sata 2.5 inch Western digital Scorpio blue HD , with 640 GB capacity. The programmer 2.04 sees the hard drive without any problems.
9. I have an original power supply for the wii.
10. All jumpers are set away from the led.
11. My Bios is firmware up to date, i don`t have an option to configure the USB. No need, because in the device manager of windows i can see that i have enhanced usb 2.0 controllers.
12. My laptop is a IBM lenovo T60
Does anyone know what the problem could be and help me with it? I would appreciate help, i am searching for a week now on the internet but could not find any solution.
Thanks in advance,