Complicated problem here.
I had a corrupted NAND and needed to make a new one with ohneswansnegger. I made a back up of the corrupted NAND right before I did this to recover the saves. After recovering them, I tried using SMGX. I have files ready to be written over, but when I go to install the save, I just get "Error - Unable to copy datas."
SaveGame Manager GX R120 released.
Changed the Taskbar layout
* Added USB HDD multipartition support
* Fixed Mii::Fix_DB() problem if the 3ds transfert fonction is enabled
* Added a prompt to enable the 3DS transfert while Mii::Fix_DB()
* Fixed bug in aiff sound playback (thx dimok)
* Moved Mem2_Init() after video init
* Changed NEEK running detection
* Added libuneekfs 1.0.6 (thx odbc)
so for example if I have PAL super smash bro I need the PAL save?
thank you. my SaveGameMgr has not been updated for a long time.
I get an error when trying to put the save game on my sd card
Please excuse my correct spelling, grammar, or other very smart things.
* Added Emulated Nand Browser. Only if the app is running under Real Nand. You can set your emulated
nand path in the "custom path settings menu" and enabled/disabled the browser in the "features
settings menu". At this stage, you can only browse your files, and not manage...
* Fixed problem to extract big files
* Fixed HomebrewBrowser problem if meta.xml had no tag, or if tag is empty
* Changed a bit the StartUp process
* Changed NEEK running detection to v4
* Updated libntfs to 2012-1-15 (rev11)
* Updated libuneekfs to 1.0.7
Ok this may sound stupid but how do i get SaveGame Manager to my SD card so i can extract and install gamesaves??
You download it and put it in your apps folder (where the rest of your homebrew apps are). When you run HBC you will see savegame manager, select it and use it.
Originally Posted by Kathy Yockey
Once again i can not find my link for the Savegame manager i used to have. Anyone have a link to it or one that will let me extract and install game saves?