BlueMSX-wii is an MSX 1/MSX 2/MSX 2+/Turbo R emulator for the Nintendo Wii.
This emulator is based on blueMSX, ported to run on the Nintendo Wii. The emulator will be feature complete, which means that everything works (audio, controllers, keyboard). A nice GUI is featured to choose the games/applications you wish to play.
* Updated devkitPPC (R21) and libogc (1.8.3)
* Fixed vertical offset bug on NTSC wiis.
* Fixed glitches in sound playback.
* Improved audio, pause instead of hick on changing disks.
* Reduced average audio lag from 85ms to 21ms, about the same as video lag now.
* Greatly improved audio frequency stability.
* Fixed issue with button mapping introduced in V1.0.1.
* Gui coordinate fixes, not correctly centered since V1.0.1.
* Small update in build-in gamepack.