BootMii Configuration Editor v2.6- released by Pembo
BootMii configuration editor allows you to modify the BootMii.ini file on the SD card to change the settings, and also to enable/disable or swap BootMii implementations by renaming the directories, without having to bring the SD card over to the PC and edit/change things.
BootMii Configuration Editor allows you to change:
* video mode to one of the following options
* auto boots to the selected option after the delay time
* OFF (stay in BootMii Menu)
* SYSTEM MENU
* HOMEBREW CHANNEL
* boot delay time (This requires BootMii beta 2 to have any effect
* 0 - Don't show BootMii Screen
* 1 - Show BootMii for 1 Second
* 2 - Show BootMii for 2 Seconds
* 3 - Show BootMii for 3 Seconds
* 9 - Show BootMii for 9 Seconds
* 10 - Show BootMii for 10 Seconds
* BootMii Enabled/disabled/switch
* ENABLED - Directory is named /bootmii
* DISABLED - Directory is named as /~bootmii
* NO CHANGE - Both directories exist, leave as currently set
* SWITCH DIRECTORIES - Both directories exist, swap them around.
Currently the application always rewrites the bootmii.ini file when you save the options
* When BootMii Switch is active, a new option has been added - switch and reboot. This allows you to switch the directories around and reboot the wii immediately.
* USB2.0 Support (via IOS58). Bootmii Config Editor can now launch from a USB drive, however it will still only edit INI files on the SD card. This utilises IOS58 from the HBC channel. If you don't have IOS58 installed, you can install this using the IOS 58 Installer