WBFS Manager 4.0
It looks like the only change is to add Gamecube compatibility, currently only for modchip users.
This release is not from the official WBFS Manager website, instead it is been released from the Wiikey team.
USA - Here
Europe - Here
* Gamecube ISO support
* Added Channel Creation support. (Disabled by default, to enable go to Options->Channel Creation and Enable. Follow the instructions provided below.)
* Added "Large Cover View"s, which are two side panels that display the cover for the currently selected item.
* Added Automatically Check for Updates option (Requires Internet access, can be disabled).
* Added the option to cancel batch operations (cancellation occurs as soon as the current item is finished).
* Added drive status indicator under the left-hand list, blue shows amount of used space, green shows amount of used space after adding all entries from the "Games To Add" list.
* Added Help menu option.
* Added direct drive-to-drive copying for drive's with similar sector sizes. Drive-To-Drive copying will now first check if it's possible to do direct copying, if not it will revert to indirect copying.
* Now automatically requests to Run as Administrator.
* Fixed the estimated size being wrong for some games.
* Fixed an issue with CSV files being exported incorrectly sometimes.
* Save expander states, so the user doesn't have to keep re-opening them each time.
* Fixed Homebrew Channel creation. (Now using WiiCrazy's USB Loader DOL instead of Yal).
* Fixed an issue with the "Estimated Total Size" not updating correctly when games were removed from the right-hand list.
* Now checks the filesystem type of a drive before loading to make sure it's not NTFS, FAT or ext.
* Fixed an issue with games with ":" or other special characters causing issues during batch extraction.
* Fixed issue with game regions showing up incorrectly in initial 2.5 release.
* Fixed issue with RAR files in subfolders not being detected during drag and drop operations.
* Removed thousandth of a seconds from elapsed time in progress bar.
* Fixed mislabled blocks status (was Blocks Used, should be Blocks Free).
* Fixed some other minor issues.
* Changed installer (now prompts for .NET 3.5 SP1 before installing, also gives options for installing langauges, etc).
source - here
Am I missing something here? GC Iso support? Would this be used for modchips that can play GC games from USB or SD card?
Thanks for the info.
Yeah, a little bit of a head scratcher to me as well.
its for wiikey fusion....sd gc loading
That is what I was thinking. Thanks cile.
WBFS Manager x64
I tried version v4.0 on Windows 7 x64 and it does not recognise my WBFS formatted drive. This drive worked fine with Win XP Pro SP3 x86 and WBFS ver 3.0.
Do you have any suggestion what to do? Or do you have a link to x64 version of WBFS v4.0?
Why don't you use 3.0 like everyone else has been (and you acknowledge working)?
I installed v. 3.0 x64 now and is working just fine. I wanted to try out the new v4.0 version earlier, because of GC support.
So you have a Wiikey Fusion? If so, look here and see if there's an X64 version (probably not, but that would be the place to look).
It seems that there are different regions for WBFS manager 4.0 at the source website, I don't know if the app is region specific, I have updated the first post with the USA link. Yes, gamecube support is currently only for modchip users.