sysCheck 1.6.3 is released
sysCheck v2.0 has been released - LOOK HERE
sysCheck 1.6.3 - download here, mirror
After the work on erikspyder SysCheck has set, the last version but still contained bugs, took Double_A from our forum on this, removed the bugs, improved the tool and publish it as SysCheck v1.6.3. This version is also compatible with system menu 3.4. The BootMii / IOS error should not occur. What is still done everything, to read is available from the Changelog.
SysCheck system check leads by one by one after the IOS on various properties such as Trucha bug or ES_Identify examined all and then one on the SD card for viewing generated sysCheck.csv.
Version 1.6.3 by Double_A
- You can choose to test single IOS.
- In the end you can choose between "back to the HBC", "return to SYSMENU" and "off" is selected.
- Has NEN Reader for the report (at the end selectable).
- BootMii IOS bug has been fixed
- Automatically detect the language settings (supports english and french only);
- Improve IOS stubs detection;
- Recompiled with the latest version of DevkitPro;
- Code cleanup.
Guide - How to post a sysCheck