I have Wiikey 1 with New Super Mario Bros update EU on a US Wii =( Help!
Somehow I managed to get a NSMBW PAL (Europe) update installed on a US Wii :(
Now I am not able to go to Wii Settings, it will show me a Opera Browser page not found error, and the worst thing is that I'm not sure if I have 4.1E or 4.2E on my US Wii.
I have this ISO Burned to a DVD: [Wii]New_Super_Mario_Bros_Wii[PAL][FullISO][WiiSOS.com]
And its update was installed on my Wii, my son have got this from one of his friends.
The current status of my Wii is:
- RUnning New Super Mario Bros Wii Europe (PAL) DVD
- Running Mario Kart Backup DVD
But some other games are no longer functional like Super Mario Galaxy 1 and I have burned a DVD Super Mario Galaxy 2 yesterday which is not working as well (System files corrupted).
- Cannot access Wii Settings :(
- Still have my Homebrew Channel working
- I have Bootmi working too
- I have a NAND backup but with this problem =/ I didnt know about this NAND backup until yesterday.
So if I brick my Wii at least I can revert the NAND and play a few games.
I have tried some guides to have USB Loading setup here but everytime I get a error code.
- ret -1035 for SystemMenu 4.1U installation
- ret -1036 for SystemMenu 4.2U Installation
- ret -2011 for one of the IOS installations
I guess that's all. =/
At least it is not fully bricked.
Thanks for your help in case you have any advice!