QWBFS Manager for Win and OS X Operating Systems
This application basically provides a GUI for working with hard disk drives that have been formatted to the WBFS file system. This is a cross platform 32/64bits (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux/Unix like) alternative to WBFS Manager.
Download - Windows installer 1.0.3
Download - OS X Universal Bundle 1.0.3
source - qwbfs - Project Hosting on Google Code
- Listing of games with titles, sizes and codes.
- Drag-and-drop support for adding multiple files at once to the WBFS drive.
- Easy to use interface which also reports available, total and used disk space at a glance.
- Batch processing of multiple ISOs.
- Rename discs on the WBFS drive.
- Multilingual support (currently only english is available)
- Indirect Drive-To-Drive transferring and cloning
- Batch extraction and deletion
- Channel Creation (NEW)
- Using libwbfs directly to achieve greater flexiblity.
- Use a separate worker thread to improve responsiveness when doing IO operations.
- Qt 4.5.0 minimum (bundled with mac os x & windows packages)
- OpenSSL (bundled with mac os x & windows packages)
- A brain
- A chair
- Some fingers
- Install using setup.
- Plug in the hard drive or USB stick.
- Run the application.
- Choose the correct drive letter.
- Click Load. (If you haven't already formatted the disk to WBFS, you can do that by clicking Format).
- You should now see any backups on the drive on the right hand side.
- You can drag and drop ISO files from Windows Explorer onto the left hand side or you can browse the file system in the left hand view.
- Click the Process the import list button to copy them over to the WBFS drive.