Black Screen of Death Help - Tried 5 things..Can you help me?
So here are the facts:
- I got a wii given to me from a friend.
- He had homebrew and some other software mods on it and it worked perfect.
- He accidently updatd the system to I believe 4.1 on 12/09 and bamn Black Screen.
- This unit has been blacked screen ever since.
- The unit powers on from red to green but nothing on screen whatsoever.
(He gives me the unit and says you can have it I bought another) Bad part about this whole adventure is he had no backup of anything and some dude he doesn't see anymore did the software mods. So I take it this thing is a Full Brick.
Now that I have it here is what I have tried to get this thing up.
- I hooked up a N64 controller and did the port4 all buttons down boot but got nothing.
- I bought a bluetooth module and installed a new one and still get black screen.
- I have tried to download some software to SD and booth from that and get nothing.
So I am still a rookie but a fast learner. I have read and read over the forums and now just need help and guidance.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do with this machine? Seems theres got to be a way to get this thing going without spending arm and a leg for a bunch of mods.
Any help would be great!
Thanks again for your post!