directly from gba temp
WiiScrubber - WikiTemp
"app that allows you to 'scrub' away the garbage data of Wii ISOs and in most cases drastically reduces the size of the ISO. However this is not just for smaller storage, the ISOs still work on the Wii AFTER being compressed."
a lot of people used it to compress the ssbb dual layer onto a dvd5
dump electrician solder wrong i think. i put the picture.
will it work? what do you think? its not inside golden circle.
should work, can't really see how well the connection is made but that is what you want to do.
oh im not saying it has to be in the circle, its actually better to do it from the point itself as opposed to using the circle lol :) I was just saying I couldn't really tell how well the connection was made from the way the pic is taken.
Ok my last post for this thread.
I done it!
i couldn't take risk and re solder it to the F circle. Here is my whole expreince in wii modding:
- It's extreamly difficult to unscrew if you don't have that weird triangle screwdriver. It is a must buy.
- case opening took more than half an hour. If you are newbie in these things and be cautious in every step it took a hour.when i re-assemble 3 screws left outside i dont know where they came from :)
- Solderless Wasabi chip easly connected on the top of chip.
- do your 5 times run test. First it gets a red light and less than a second it turns to green.
- i read some posts that mod chip can fall off drive in time. And suggesting taping it. I didn't but its always in my mind. Should i put wii console horizontally or vertically?
to say the last in my experience if time is important to you give it to mod-chip installer people.
This form was so helpful, especially GMODZ and other friends were great. Thanks a lot. Now i am heading to discover what can Wasabi v3 chip do.
np! glad to see you got it all sorted out