The WiiKey2 brought to you by the Famous Wiikey Team
Wiikey2 brought to you from the Famous Original Wiikey team
If the original wiikey was any indication of the quality and the skills of the Wiikey team.... this new Wiikey2 may take the Wii mod scene by storm as one of the predominate modchips for your wii and the future versions of Wii's to come.
The 5-9 wire Wii Modchip for all known Wii consoles including DMS, D2A, D2B, D2C, D2C-2 and D2E.
As one would expect from a Wiikey, the new Wiikey 2 comes with a host of rock solid features including DVD updatability and an excellent configuration/utlity disc, as well as state-of-the-art hardware making this the most stable and raliable Wii mod solution available yet!
Wiikey 2 is already on it's way to the distributors that have pre-ordered it.
- Compatible with DMS, D2A, D2B, D2C, D2C-2 and D2E chipsets
- Compatible with all regions, USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA
- Compatible with D2B "cut pin" drives (does not require the cut pins to be connected)
- Fully configurable and updatable via DVD
- Advanced automatic region detection with fallback (works even if a drive is changed to a different region Wii)
- Region override for Wii and Gamecube games
- Direct Boot of Wii original, import, and backup games
- Direct Boot of Gamecube original, import, and backup games
- Direct boot of homebrew in GC mode
- Supports multi-disc games, DVD-R, +R, +RW (no bitsetting required)
- Supports Dual Layer
- Supports factory made 'silvers', even with incorrect header data
- Supports, SMG, SSBB, Mario Kart and other 'problem' titles
- Streaming audio-fix for Gamecube games
- Diskspeed configurable via DVD, with separate settings for different media types
- Recovery mode makes it impossible to brick the chip with a bad flash
- 8Mbit onboard flash for storing data and applications
- Rock solid performance with 3.3V FPGA core and high quality components
- Multifrequency Ringpiece Oscillators (MRO) for optimum performance, even with problem drives
- Onboard status LEDs
We have come expect great things from the wiikey team..and happy to report no disappointments to date ...
AND The Wiikey2 is no different....:D
Happy to report that.....We have now tested the Wiikey2 extensively on All Known Wii Drive Chipsets Available (dms/d2a/d2b/d2c/d2c2/d2e) and NO ISSUES WHAT SO EVER....ROCK SOLID & STABLE on ALL CHIPSETS