So Preloader/Priiloader is giving you a "no hacks.ini" error
Makes sure that the Hacks.ini file is for you menu version and in the root of your SD card. Makes sure that you are using a good 2gb SD card and not a Micro SD w/adapter or SDHC. Preloader/prriloader can be picky about what cards it wants to read and 2gb SD cards are proven to be more reliable.
Put your SD card in your wii. Run priiloader by holding the reset button while powering on your Wii and click on System Menu Hacks and choose the hacks you want by pressing A then save your settings.
But I don't have a Hacks.ini
Then you will have to make one.
1. Go to this website. Preloader/hacks-WiiBrew
2. In the table of contents you will see this.
# 3 Systemmenu 4.2
* 3.1 USA 4.2
* 3.2 EUR 4.2
* 3.3 JAP 4.2
* 3.4 KOR 4.2
# 4 Systemmenu 4.1
* 4.1 JPN 4.1
* 4.2 USA 4.1
* 4.3 EUR 4.1
# 5 Systemmenu 4.0
* 5.1 USA 4.0
* 5.2 EUR 4.0
# 6 Systemmenu 3.2
* 6.1 USA 3.2
* 6.2 EUR 3.2
Click on your system menu version and you will be directed to the proper section.
3. You will see your system menu version and below it the hacks.ini text outlined by a dotted blue line. Highlight and copy all the outlined text in notepad. Save it as Hacks.ini. Make sure it is named Hacks.ini and not Hacks.ini.ini or Hacks.ini.txt because windows hid the file extension from you.
4. Place it in the root directory of your SD card.
5. Put your SD card in your wii. Run preloader/priiloader by holding the reset button while powering on your Wii and click on System Menu Hacks and choose the hacks you want by pressing A then save your settings.
NOTE: For those using preloader. If you are using a Mac or Linux, you will probably have the wrong kind of linebreaks if you just copy this list into a hacks.ini. Preloader needs dos-type linebreaks, so you have to use a tool like unix2dos to change the linebreak format or use priiloader.