Wiikey Fusion Feature List Released
The feature list for Wiikey Fusion has now been updated in the Wiikey Fusion section. Samples will shortly be sent out to our distributors for testing in preparation for the upcoming launch. Read on for features...
* Compatible with DMS, D2A, D2B, D2C, D2C-2, D2E, D3 and D3-2* drive chipsets
* Compatible with all regions: USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA
* Completely solderless, plug-and-play installation
* No 'soft mod' required
* Supports the latest BCA protection found in New Super Mario Brothers, as well as other as of yet unused Wii disc specific protections
* Softcore and onboard flash fully updatable from SD card
* FPGA fully updatable from SD card via JTAG *****
* GUI for configuration and multigame selection
* Configurable update blocker
* Supports loading games from SDHC, SD, and MicroSD cards
* Region override for Wii and Gamecube games ***
* Direct Boot of Wii original, import, and backup games
* Direct Boot of Gamecube original, import, and backup games
* Direct boot of homebrew in GC mode
* Supports multi-disc games, Dual Layer games, and multigame SD cards ****
* Supports NSMB, SMG, SSBB, and other 'problem' titles
* Supports audiostreaming GC games **
* Recovery mode makes it possible to recover from a bad flash or corrupt data in flash
* 16Mbit onboard flash for storing data and applications
* GPIO pads for future extensions
* Rock solid performance Actel FPGA and high quality components
* Onboard status LEDs
* Only SD features will work on D3-2 systems, not DVD.
** Audiostreaming games can be played in silence.
*** This feature is not available on Wiis with System Menu v4.2 or above.
**** This feature is not available on Korean Wiis.
***** Requires programmer sold separately