[SOLVED] Unable to Use WII Shop Channel / WiiConnect24
Solved See my 4th post below.
The problem I have seems to be common but could not find any solution to it
1. I am running Korean Region Modded WII with System Menu 4.1U.
2. The user agreement has not been accepted on this WII before modding the system.
3. I have installed the latest WII Shop Channel (4.2) and it launches fine. But it asks to go accept the user agreement.
4. When I go to accept the user agreement, it says it wont do it unless you update the system. Now I know that I cannot upgrade because 4.2 will brick this koream console.
So I wanted to know if any of the following is possible:
1. Any hack that will make my System Menu/Shop Chanel think that I have accepted the user agreement without actually accepting the agreement.
2. Any way to or patch make the user agreement in accepted stage.
Thanks a lot for looking.
PS: Before posting the question I have thoroughly searched the forum and Google.