NeoGamma R9 Beta33 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta33.zip
R9 beta 32 - > R9 beta 33
- Added Sneek's video patch for wii games, may work better than the old patches
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Adding plugin debugging to the GUI, even for retail discs(requires usb gecko!)
NeoGamma R9 Beta34 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta34.zip
R9 beta 33 - > R9 beta 34
- Only calling dvd inquiry once per NeoGamma boot(should fix init drive errors when using IOS61 for storage access[thanks to luminalace for reporting it], might also fix random inquiry errors)
- Updated the HBC icon with transparency
NeoGamma R9 Beta35 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta35.zip
R9 beta 34 - > R9 beta 35
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Fix for Wind Waker PAL freeze on mini map, might work in NTSC-U (extracted from MIOSv5, yes no c there)
NeoGamma R9 Beta36 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta36.zip
R9 beta 35 - > R9 beta 36
- Added basic cIOS rev20 identification
- Added IOS Reload block option(only cIOSrev20+, only discs)
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Added proper dvd reset debugging
They should be up tongiht....... :)
Forced 480p possible?
Hi there, great work :D Just a short question, from what I understand it is NOT possible to force-load Wii / GC games into 480p which don't support it in the first place, right? I tried Skies of Arcadia Legends which is known to run only in 480i on my pal Wii, no luck with whatever options in the GC settings. Do you plan to implement that feature someday? FYI there exists such a tool for the PS2 so I thought it might be possible in theory to force 480i games for ANY console into 480p somehow or am I wrong about that?
you might have to use the straight up backup launcher from wiigator.... but if the game is not made for 480p then i prolly wont be 480p
Originally Posted by dohrun
Yay thanks heaps man, much apretiated :)
Originally Posted by emuhack
Where are the wad files for the latest releases?