NeoGamma R9 Beta11 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta11.zip
R9 beta 10 - > R9 beta 11
- Changed alt .dol code, seems bss wasn't cleared...
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): reverted video mode code from beta 10
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Added proof of concept Wiird support for GC(only retail discs, only debugger, only VI hook)
:) - :) - :)
.wad has been posted and tested.....
NeoGamma R9 Beta12 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta12.zip
R9 beta 11 - > R9 beta 12
- Added .wip files for Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands(not confirmed to work yet)
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Switching to game video mode just before booting the game, fixes some video mode issues during the loading screen
- When using a .wip patch, it says "patch forced!" now if the old data from the .wip file did not match the data in memory
NeoGamma R9 Beta13 has been released -> NeoGammaR9beta13.zip
R9 beta 12 - > R9 beta 13
- Finally added saving of the gamecube options
- Gamecube loading(internal GC mode): Added Ocarina support (only retail discs)
O My i have some work to do.....
Wow. It's up to Beta 13 already? I just reinstalled Beta 10 2 days ago.
I'd still be on rev7 if it wasn't for curiosity. It's a good rule of thumb to let others test it out before you. Penguins gather along the edge of the ice and wait for one of them to fall in the water. If he doesn't get eaten, they all jump in. Be a smart penguin in the back. Neogamma has a good track record so this is just general advice for applications.
LOL - ROFL Junk
I guess im the first penquin as i test the channels i make first.... LOL
:) - :)
Have at it penguin. I'll watch to see if a bear splits you open, lol.