questions about my ipod 0 GB 5th gen
hi I recently bought an ipod 80 GB 5th gen off of ebay. its the older version of the ipod before they called it "classic" its the 5.5 gen.
here are some questions:
(1) can I replace the hardrive with a hardrive from the 6th gen ipod classic?
(2) is it bad to turn it off and on constantly. im asking becuase its hacked with rockbox that allows a full shutdown?
(3) if I sent it into apple (dont need to now) by paying for it and getting them to renew the ipod for a price would they make it unhackable? (6th gen is not hackable thats why I got 5.5th gen.)
(4) should I cycle the battery every month?
(5) can the ipod become unhackable via official firmware update (OFW) current OFW is 1.3 CFW is rev 4XXX