1. Start HomeBrew Channel and start the cIOS 222 Installer
2. Read the warning message and push A
3. Select IOS249 to perform the install with D-pad left/right and push A
4. Select to Install Custom IOS 222 and select IOS38 merged with IOS37
5. Wait for download and installation to complete
6. Start HomeBrew Channel and start the cIOS 222 Installer again
7. Select IOS249 to perform the install again
8. This time select Custom IOS 223 and select IOS38 merged with IOS60
9. Finally, use IOS249 to perform install again.
10. Select Custom IOS 224 and use IOS57 as base.
*IOS223 gives you an alternative option for merged IOS in this way. It is exactly the same as IOS222 otherwise.
*Experiment with other merges or not merging at all if neither of the options provided here work for you