Restoring / Virginizing with a NAND backup?
I had 4.2U on my Wii, did the softmod and it's working GREAT!
But, my wife is complaining -- the Wii is technically hers, so, "why am I messing with the only thing she can play" when I should be tinkering with my PS3.
So, a series of questions:
1. Because I have my NAND backed up and can boot to BootMii through Boot2, can I just replace my dirty NAND with my clean original?
2. Then, through the Hackmii Installer, uninstall BootMii and DVDx?
3. Or, would it be recommended to restore my NAND but not uninstall BootMii in case of future problems?
4. Restoring my NAND would clear Priiloader and the startup hacks off of my system, right?
5. Also, unless I uninstall it, this shouldn't effect the way HBC operates, correct -- or effect any updates in the future. I REALLY want to keep HBC working so I can continue to play emulators and ROMs, and, because the wife mainly plays it, she's more likely to accept an update.
Help would be GREATLY appreciated -- in return I offer the advice, DON'T GET MARRIED, or at least don't let her monkey with your game systems. ;)