Yes, I am running NUS Auto Downloader.exe. It seems to extract NUSD.EXE (among other things) when it is run and calls it when it tries to d/l
do you have net framework 3.5 installed
I've been gone a good while so let me get this straight.. I can upgrade my 4.1 to official 4.3 fw and use this app to re-hack it.
Only reason I want to install official fw is b/c the internet will not connect off the wii anymore. I get an error and it use to connect just fine.
Stay at 4.1. Do not update, there is no reason to do so.
Yeah don't update, and definitely not to 4.3. 4.1 and me get along real well.
ok..but just curious what happens its you update to 4.3 and use the app?
You can call me "curious george" lol
4.2.1 has been released by Xflak.
* Updated hash for the new HackMii Installer (v0.8) to avoid false 'Invalid' errors
Altered the Download Wizard and HackMii Solutions to install the HBC to IOS58.
* Added the option to select what region of cheat codes to download.
You can choose from: all, USA, PAL and JAP (all is the default).
Previously, only USA codes were downloaded.
* Added\Updated the following files to the Download Database:
o Ocarina (an alternative to NeoGamma to launch discs with cheats)
Ocarina comes with a Cheat Code Manager for Windows
o Cheat Manager v0.3 (Wii alternative to CFG Loader to create GCT cheat files)
o Dop-Mii Updated from v12 to v13
NUS Auto Downloader for Windows 4.2.2 has been released.
•Cheat Code Downloader now gets cheats for ALL consoles (not only Wii console games).
In NUSAD's options you can select which consoles to download cheats for.
You can also choose where to save cheats:
1) to txtcodes folder, 2) to location expected by Accio Hacks, or 3) to both.
•Improved download verification for Auto-Updating Downloads. These downloads will
now be verified by checking versions numbers (found in meta.xml) are up to date.
Version information is also reported in the download logs.
•Added\Updated the following files to the Download Database:
◦•Locked apps Folder for HBC (Categorii). Just move apps you want to lock to
the 'apps_locked' foler, then access 'Locked Apps' folder in your HBC.
Default password is "UDLRAB" on wiimote, change it by editing its meta.xml)
◦•Accio Hacks (replaced Cheat Manager v0.3)
◦•WiiXplorer (Auto-Updating Download)
◦•SaveGame Manager GX (Auto-Updating Download)
◦•Removed Ocarina App (NeoGamma is better)
•Minor changes to guide.
ModMii for Windows4.2.3 Changelog
Formerly Known As NUS Auto Downloader
- Name Change from NUS Auto Downloader to ModMii
- Added YU-GI-VAH Exploits for USA and JAP Wii's,
Allowing even virgin 4.3 JAP Wii's to be softmodded (by WiiCrazy and ichfly)
- Replaced all methods of installing a patched IOS36/236 with using
"IOS236 Installer" by Dr. Clipper. This is especially easier than the
4.3 modding method of installing IOS41. This app requires to be launched
via the HomeBrew Channel v1.0.7+ in order to work properly.
- Some changes to guides according to the above.
- Change to disclaimer, now you only have to wait the first time
you start (or update) ModMii before being allowing to type "I AGREE".
- Fixed bug in SNEEK Nand Builder where Mii Channel wasn't being
downloaded or installed
- Added choice in Wizards to download All Wii Channels, Some, or None.
You will only be asked about each Channel individually if you choose "Some".
- Added\Removed the following files to the Download Database:
- IOS236 Installer (this replaced Trucha Bug Restorer v1.13)
- Removed Waninkoko's cIOS249rev17 Installer (v17b Wad install is better)