WasabiDX and D1A drive - strange problems - please help
I've installed WasabiDX on my Wii with GC2-D1A drive (LEH256255094, CMYD8D261P) and it has quite strange behavior :
1) No LED on when I turn on the console
2) The LED goes on green when I play the game (Fitness coach, Wii Fit, Wii sports), however sometimes the warning screen appears with a recommendation to reboot the console and check the disk - funny thing is that LED goes on green only when I press play on the game (not actually when the disc is being preloaded into wii menu)
3) I can play all original games without a problem (sometimes happen point 2)
4) I can not access a Wasabi menu - nothing happens when I press 3xeject (the wasabi LEDs are off)
5) I got once red LED on, however I do not remember in what context
6) When I insert backed up copies (3.0 firmware, Super Mario), nothing happens (I suspect there is also problem with my discs and speed, burning 4x on DVD+r)
Now I don't know what to do - the Wasabi is connected properly - otherwise it would not light on when I play original games. I can play originals but I can not access wasabi menu. And I can not identify why sometimes it plays original game and why sometimes it gets a black screen.
Does anyone have a suggestion what to do? I suspect that one problem might be my drive (D1A), I've searched some forums where people had same problem, but no solution yet suggested (except soldering capacitors, which I do not intend to do at all, that's the reason I bought DX).
Any help would be appreciated, Suomidude