D2Pro9: New Firmware Updates + Utility Disc!!!
Well, i think everybody who has the SPI addon can now update there firmware to version 2.0 to support the D2C2 drives. i was just surfing there site and i can download the 2.0 firmware from there site, and also they have updated there Utility Disc to version 1.5
d2pro : Resources
Features / Fixes
- Works with DMS, D2A, D2B, D2C and D2C-2 chipset drives
- Adds D2C-2 compatibility to previous d2pro chips that have an SPI Flash
- Enables DVD update of the SPI Flash
- Updatable and configurable via utility disc
- Recovery Mode - can fully recover from a bad flash
- Region Fallback - impossible to brick the drive by setting the wrong region
- Fixes eject issues discovered in previous firmware versions
* This firmware does NOT support the newly-discovered d2e chipsets *
EDIT:>>>>>IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A D2C2 COMPLIANT D2Pro9....IT IS ADVISED AT THIS TIME NOT TO UP DATE YOUR CHIPS WITH THIS LATEST FIRMWARE/UPDATE....SEEMS TO HAVE ISSUES WITH SOME WII'S.
There will be a newer release soon...
EDIT;>>>> new firmware (v2.3)that fixes the eject and inching issues on D2C drivesand a new utility disc (v1.6) has been released