Problems with R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution v1.4 For DS
I really hope someone can shed some light on this becuase its driving me up the wall.
I own 2x Cyclods cards and their ace, but my friend bought an R4i SDHC Upgrade revolution (red box) v1.4 for their DSLite, now, the firmware i got contained 3 folders and 1 .dat file. When u run these the DSLite sits on loading.
After putting _DS_menu.sys and .dat files the R4 boots.
1. Are these the right files for this card for a DSLite?
2. Can they be altered in any way?
3. I cant for the life of me change the skin (it comes with 6). Does anyone know how to change it?. Even if i delete the skins folder, the default (skin1) still loads, so its embedded somewhere.
4. When i get an updated firmware, the firmware version stays the same!.
5. When u go into the games menu, its all text, surely that cant be right, can it ?
Any help would be appreciated.