Tales of Graces Tops 100,000 Copies In Japan
The newest Wii Tales game impresses with its first day sales.
Japanese retail site Sinobi has confirmed that the latest game in the Tales series, Tales of Graces, sold 113,000 copies in its first day of release.
In comparison to earlier Tales series release on Wii, this is the second best selling title. Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World sold 120,000 copies in its first day, 151,000 copies in its first week, and 212,000 copies overall.
No North American release for Tales of Graces has been formally announced
Here are the first day sales of some new releases in Japan
1. Tales of Graces (Wii, Namco Bandai) - 113,000
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3, Square Enix) - 64,000
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (360, Square Enix) - 42,000 (60+% sell-through)
4. Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 3 (PSP, Namco Bandai) - 40,000
5. Winning Eleven 2010 (PSP, Konami) - 21,000
6. Luminous Arc 3 (NDS, Marvelous) - 20,000
7. Kyoukugen Dasshutsu 9 Jikan 9 nin 9 no Tobira (NDS, Spike) - 15,000
8. Winning Eleven 2010 (PS2, Konami) - 14,000
9. Bleach Soul Carnival (PSP, SCEJ) - 7,400
10. Winning Eleven 2010 Playmaker (Wii, Konami) - 4,800
11. R-Type Tactics II: Operation Bitter Chocolate (PSP, Irem) - 2,600
12. Samurai Spirits Sen (360, SNK Playmore) - 2,300
13. Fullmetal Alchemist: Daughter of the Dusk (Wii, Square Enix) - 1,800
14. Toshinden (Wii, Takara Tomy) - 1,100
15. Eiyuu Densetsu: Sora no Kiseki Set (Super Price Set) (PSP, Falcom) - 1,000
16. Again: FBI Chou-Shinri Shousakan (NDS, Tecmo) - 900
Nintendo World Report