Even if they are,What is the risk of a brick if they are both safe.
Thank you for answering [In advance]
2) Go to HBC, go to Wad Manager and load it
3) Select IOS version as "IOS249" and select "WII SD Slot" and push A
4) Navigate to "cIOS56-64-v5146-rev14.wad" and press A
5) Select Action as "Install WAD" and press A
6) Wait until you see an installation OK message
7) Press B twice to go back to the main menu of the Wad Manager and press Home to Exit
I just softmod mine 2 days ago, so I am still learning...:o
I just followed totally the guide below and got the IOS249 installed and also everything.
If you read this tutorial you will not see a step with the IOS249 installation and I cannot help you more than this. Did you really softmod yours?