Family Christmas gift.. now bricked? Please help!
First post here, I've been lurking and modding for a couple weeks. Everything has been going very, very smooth.
My system is 4.2. First I followed the tutorials here to install HBC. Made a NAND backup. Purchased a WD HD and successfully was able to load games from the launcher. Then made channels from wads for games on HD, again everything worked perfectly! Easily able to load games directly from channels. Happiness and excitement for Christmas was fully in swing! :D
This morning I added 4 games, made wads for channels, installed them via wad manager. I also re-arranged the order of channels on the screen. Went to reboot to test new channels and game backups.
Then.. after pressing A at health warning I hear the little jingle and just black screen! :eek:
- Upon powering up, I get a single flash from the drive.
- Holding reset while powering up makes no difference.
- Whether the SD card is inserted or not makes no difference.
- I don't have a gamecube controller.
- Whether the USB HD is plugged in or not makes no difference.
Thanks so much.. I will continue to search but if anyone can help me cut to the chase I would be very grateful.