year ago, for my friend's #003 brick, I've once successfully completed the use of SSBB-pwms, using the Mario Kart as disc-1. thanks to mauifrog and nightstah's generous sharing.
When I put the disc of SSBB and grip on yes to install the channel, the message that the channel mario kart is already installed appears. What can it be? Mario Kart loads normally.
My disk 2 with 7.73 Gb and ssbb-pal with 7.92 Gb. ssbb-pal verified with Wit is normaly.
Sorry my english.
Thanks for tutorial! My Wii its alive again!
I got my hands on Castlevania Judgement [RDGPA4], now I did the 003 Swap-pwns.bat then followed everything using imgburn. here's the deal:
1. Switched on my friend's Kor Wii.
2. Press my unscrewed GBC controller's dpad rubber.
3. 4.2(USA) Shows
4. inserted the swap disc... TADA! nothing
so I'm thinking what could be wrong. Now step two:
1. unplugged my friend's Kor Wii.
2. Plugged my Alive Kor Wii. (alive, ok?)
3. press the power button
4. press the GBC Rubber
5. I got myself in the savemefrii screen 4.1(USA)
6. inserted the swap disc....
7. yeah the 4.1(USA) fades away then gets me too the game.
What does the "dvd drive that supports backup disc loading" mean here? Do I an extra dvd drive to load additional disc with the Wii's original one? How to connect this DVD drive with Wii then?
My Wii can read burned disc game, is that ok?
Newer Wiis are incapable of reading backup discs. If yours can read backups, then you can follow the portion mentioned.