New super mario bros Wii retail copy
i want to play NSMBWii retail copy on the original disc channel but keeps telling me i have to update it, but i have already installed waninkoko's 4.2 on my wii. i used these instructions to install it.
Waninkoko Releases "Firmware Updater v4.2"
Recommended updating steps (it's how I updated)...
Prerequisites: You must have IOS30 v1040. If you don't, use Dop-IOS to downgrade it, before proceeding.
1. Download and install the HackMii Installer v0.5 (you will need to do this even if you already have an older version installed).
2. Download and run Waninkoko's Firmware Updater v4.2.
3. Download and run Dop-IOS.
4. Using Dop-IOS, downgrade IOS30 to v1040 (fixes "no vulnerable IOS's found" error, if you need to run the HackMii Installer again).
5. Using Dop-IOS, reinstall the latest IOS61 without the sig-hash fix (fixes the upside-down Homebrew Channel).
yes i know i can play it through gecko OS 1.9 but i don't want to have to open a homebrew app. is there any way around this? if you could help please help thanks