Unlike some people, i know when to give up and walk away, there's no point arguing with some people, there so set in their ways they refuse to see anyone elses point.
At the end of the day me, and 99% of the rest of the members of the forum agree that 4.1 is good and 4.2 is bad. It you want to be in the other 1%, good for you, but please do not encourage others to do the same, its not you who is left sorting the mess out.
i agree that 4.1 is good and 4.2 is bad. but if someone was asking how to safe upgrade to 4.2 i would give them an answer
how the heck do you make your signature so big? and th ............. was just a preview of my signature not a useless comment
I've upgraded to 4.2 and am installing via http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...tem-menus.html
Quick question for you dave, what loader do you use? I value your opinons. i am currently running 3.2u with wanikoko's loader. i was thinking of switching to gx. my only reasoning for switching is ive heard games tend to launch better with gx. only games i have issue with right now is nsmbw, metroid prime trilogy, and house of the dead 1&2. one game works and the other dont for whatever reason. I am kinda looking for a 1 loader runs all option because right now i also have to run neogamma to launch certain games. any advice is helpful in reaching my decision.
I've successfully modded the Wii and am running games off an external HDD with no problems at all.
Ghost busters isn't working I guess, thats the only issue.
try going to carbonic wii flow 249. Add that channel and ghostbusters will work perfect.
What exactly do you mean? I searched for "carbonic wii flow 249" and found nothing.
Do you have a link?
thanks man, works perfectly!!!
had to play w/ settings a bit but w/e