Download CustomizeMii v1.1- Downloads - customizemii - Project Hosting on Google Code
Leathl has released a new version of CustomizeMii, a homebrew utility that allows you to create custom channels for your homebrew apps legally. The latest update has added some new features, bug fixes and various other improvements.
Version 1.1 changelog:Quote:
CustomizeMii is a 100% legal custom Channel creator for the Wii. It's completely written by myself (some parts are based on other 100% legal codes). Use legal Base WADs to create your own legal custom Homebrew Channels. The .NET Framework 2.0 is required to run this application!
Editing WAD files can result in a brick of your Wii. Only use these features if you have a bricksafe Wii, meaning either Preloader or BootMii/boot2 is installed, and if you know what you're doing. Editing of the banner can easily cause a banner brick (causes the system menu to crash after the health screen) if you are not careful (although this program should fix any issues with that) which is only fixable but easily so if you have access to Homebrew Channel or BootMii from the launch of your Wii
* Note: License upgraded to GNU GPL v3!
* Sound is working now
* Added brlan and brlyt tabs (for advanced users)
* Added displaying of image width and height in preview window
* Added "Make Transparent" checkbox for TPLs
* Fixed IA8 previewing / extracting
* Improved bricksafety (hopefully!)
* Added Tooltips
* Added update check at startup
* Wrote basic instructions (see Instructions.txt or instructions tab)
Sources - wiibrew, qj.net
Here is another app from Leathl - ShowMiiWads v1.2