by this you mean that i need to install only the system menu v454 (4.1K) or the v486 (4.2K)
or should it be better to install all the IOSes that are updated in the korean wii?
I mean all these
- Title information:
- 0000000100000001 [v4] [Boot2]
- 0000000100000002 [v486] [System Menu]
- 0000000100000004 [v65280] [IOS4]
- 0000000100000009 [v778] [IOS9]
- 0000000100000010 [v512] [IOS16]
- 0000000100000015 [v782] [IOS21]
- 0000000100000024 [v3351] [IOS36]
- 0000000100000025 [v3869] [IOS37]
- 0000000100000028 [v3072] [IOS40]
- 0000000100000029 [v3348] [IOS41]
- 000000010000002B [v3348] [IOS43]
- 000000010000002D [v3348] [IOS45]
- 000000010000002E [v3350] [IOS46]
- 0000000100000033 [v4864] [IOS51]
- 0000000100000034 [v5888] [IOS52]
- 0000000100000035 [v5406] [IOS53]
- 0000000100000037 [v5406] [IOS55]
- 0000000100000038 [v5405] [IOS56]
- 0000000100000039 [v5661] [IOS57]
- 000000010000003C [v6400] [IOS60]
- 000000010000003D [v5405] [IOS61]
- 0000000100000046 [v6687] [IOS70]
- 00000001000000DE [v65280] [IOS222]
- 00000001000000DF [v65280] [IOS223]
- 00000001000000F9 [v65280] [IOS249]
- 00000001000000FA [v65280] [IOS250]
- 00000001000000FE [v260] [IOS254]
- 0000000100000100 [v6] [BC]
- 0000000100000101 [v10] [MIOS]
- 000100024841424B [v17] [Shopping Channel]
- 000100024841594B [v3] [Photo Channel 1.1]
- 0001000848414C4B [v2] [Region Select]
and by the way... thanks for supporting me!
I would go for installing system menu v454 (4.1K), if that doesn't work try installing the ios you listed. Sorry I can't be more of a help but this is the unknown realm we are stepping into.
The worst thing is that I will have only tomorrow the tools to do all this... and tomorrow I will wake up at 03.00, begin to work at 03.45, will come back home from work probably at 16.00 and I will be therefore destroyed... and I would not like to break the wii during the wasabi installation only because I'm tired!
Originally Posted by weeman247
I hate my job... but I have fun and they pay me a lot!
shit, what is it you do? That's crazy hours.