Can I have Backup Launcher and NeoGammer at the same time?
I am new to the scene. My setup:
- Japan NTSC 3.28 but with Language changed to English by someone (not sure how he did it)
- Installed with Backup Launcher 0.3. On the menu, it shows IOS249 at the bottom
- Can play about 80% of the games that I come across (both NTSC and PAL)
- About 10% of the games encounter either a Green (e.g., Call of Duty: World at War or MySims Racing) or Black (e.g., Truck racer) Screen.
- Wii Sports Resort shows Error #002
I would appreciate it greatly if you can shed some light on how to eliminate these problems.
I am thinking of using NeoGammer. However, I am curious about:
- Will it kill the current Backup Launcher or will it be in another channel
- Will it cause problems in other games? My Wii must be able to play some must-have games such as Big Brain Academy, Mario Cart, etc. or I will get no end to some nagging
- can I still add USB loader later?
Any advice on this is greatly appreciated. Thanks!