Snes9x GX updated to v4.1.2
Snes9x GX 4.1.2 has been released today, with minor changes, see the change log below.
Snes9x GX is a Super Nintendo™ / Super Famicom emulator for the Nintendo Wii.
Snes9x GX is a port of Snes9x 1.51 (http://snes9x.ipherswipsite.com). It was
originally ported by SoftDev for the GameCube, and has been worked on by
various authors. Development has since moved to the Wii, and the project is
currently being maintained by Tantric and michniewski.
Snes9x GX is a "homebrew application" which means you will need a way to run
unsigned code on your Nintendo Wii. The best website for getting started with
Wii homebrew is WiiBrew (WiiBrew).
* Based on Snes9x 1.51 - superior ROM compatibility
* Wiimote, Nunchuk, Classic, and Gamecube controller support
* SNES Superscope, Mouse, Justifier support
* Cheat support
* Auto Load/Save Game Snapshots and SRAM
* Custom controller configurations
* SD, USB, DVD, SMB, GC Memory Card, Zip, and 7z support
* Autodetect PAL/NTSC
* 16:9 widescreen support
* Open Source!
[4.1.2 - October 7, 2009]
* Revamped filebrowser and file I/O
* Many, many other bug fixes