Tutorial:How to Run HackMii Installer with cIOSCorp Installed
How to install Hackmii (There's no vulnerable IOS installed on this Wii)-Error :
So you Went to install Hackmii and it said you can’t install.. I am guessing you have some sort of Cioscorp installed, such as softmii or something like that.
Here is how I got it to install because it gave me this error “There's no vulnerable IOS installed on this Wii”
Here is your Fix:
You Need Wad Manager and IOS36-64-v1042.wad and CIOS36.wad .
1. Run Wad Manager and install IOS36-64-v1042.wad ( Please do NOT Un-install, just install this and it will over write the current one ).
2. Exit Wad Manager by pressing the HOME buttom on the WiiMote.
3. Run the Hackmii installer. (Install Hackmii (BootMii) to Boot2 if possible, HBC and ( DVDX IF NEEDED)).
4. After you get everything you want installed from the Hackmii installer Run Wad Manager again.
5. Install CIOS36.wad (This is the original Cios that came with CIOSCORP( same in all versions) ).
6.Exit Wad Manager after it has installed.
Now everything should be working like it was before.
Please be aware that Installing HBC v1.04 on a fake signed IOS (Cios36 from Cioscorp) will result in an inverted HBC. So We strongly advise that until this bug is fixed stay with HBC v1.03. This is what your HBC will look like if you do not :