Getting Metroid Prime Trilogy To Work
Since Metroid Prime Trilogy just was released im sure a couple of people might ask this since it may give trouble to work. I did this for my friend and it worked:
Wii Scrubber v1.4
cIOS38 rev13b Installer
NeoGamma R7 or USB Loader GX Fowarder
1) Use the makekeybin.exe in wiiscrubber if you don't have the key.bin already
2)Use Wii Scrubber v1.4 and load the iso and extract the following:
3)Copy the extracted .dols into the root of your sd card for USB Loader GX Users and NeoGamma Users put it into the neogamma folder on the root of your sd card.
4)Load the ISO without the alt. dol settings on and create a save file and exit the game.
5)Rename the .dol of the game that you want to play to R3ME01.dol
Not Certain if there is PAL for this game yet but:
but PAL rename to R3MP01.dol
JAP users name to R3MJ01.dol
So if you want to play Metroid Prime 2 you would rename rs5mp2_p.dol to R3ME01.dol
6) Set your alt. dol settings on and the 002 Fix on (if you're on another version of NeoGamma other than R7),this will load the game that you chose directly not the main menu.
If you want to play a different game rename to dol file back to the original and rename the other game to R3ME01.dol.
This was tested but if you have problems, you can always give different cIOS a try. (rev13 etc.)
EASY WAY (TESTED) (Credit to dfgas)
1) Insert the Disc and launch NeoGamma R6/USB Loader and launch game without alt. dol but with the 002 fix on and create a save file
2) Turn the 002 Fix and alt. dol on and select the .dol from discs, if you want to play a game, you select its .dol so:
a) rs5mp1_p.dol = Metroid Prime 1
b) rs5mp2_p.dol = Metroid Prime 2
c) rs5mp3_p.dol = Metroid Prime 3
3) Select the .dol for the game you want to play, the game will launch directly and will not load the trilogy menu.
If you dont have a cIOS yet:
-The layerbreak for this disc is: 2084960
-Always burn at low speeds such as 2x on hight quality DVD-R Media.
-cIOS38 rev14 may not work with this since it breaks Dual Layer Support.
-Some people are saying unless the iso is a full iso (meaning nothing is scrubbed out or removed) Metroid Prime 3 Corruption will not work.
-If you set the alt dol on and launch one of the three games before making a save file without the alt. dol on then it will code dump