Guitar Hero 5
The latest addition to the Guitar Hero lineup, Guitar Hero 5 is due to hit the shelves Sept. 1, 2009.
There will be may new features added:
- full overhaul for the graphics allowing new lighting and other improvements
- any combination of instruments (even 4 of the same instrument)
- no friends codes entered in-game, uses the friends codes from your Wii
- NDS link up, Roadie Battle mode allow for co-op, competitive play thru DS/Wii
- 8 players on line, can be from 8 different Wii
- import songs from different GH games, it will cost royality fee, don't blame Activision for this, blame the RIAA.