Error autobooting system menu
So, i have a 3.2E wii, used the Zelda hack and installed HBC.
Everything worked fine, but i had problems running USB loader.
Then i formated the system thinking that would remove all homebrew,
because i wanted to reinstall it follow one single guide.
When it was done the wii restarted and preloader booted up.
But when i choose 'load system menu' i got a message saying 'Error autobooting system menu'
and if i choose HBC it says its not installed.
Any ideas what to do?
I found this while googeling around:
1. since you have 3.4, go to google and search for 'Wiisystemmenu-v385'(USA) or 'Wiisystemmenu-v386'(PAL/UK) Find the one appropraite to your wii (USA/UK). (Just copy and paste into google)
2. Find a WAD file download
3. Put it inside 'root of SD/wad/
4. Turn on wii, preloader should load
5. You should have WAD manager (boot.dol(of WAD manager) on the root of SD card)
6. Load WAD manager
7. Scroll down to the systemmenu WAD
8. Press + to install
9. Wait for Install to finish (takes 1-2 minutes)
Voila! You should have a 3.4 wii again with all the system files
But i cant boot the WAD Manager, it just gives me text allover the tv.
Edit: When i try to load WAD Manager, i think it says: Execution (DST) occurred
Edit 2: I downloaded the HackMii installer, placed it on my SD card, renamed it to boot.
Started up my wii, choosed 'install/load file' then 'load installed file'
So now i have HBC up and running again, now i just need to reinstall wii system somehow..